A unique podcast that tells you about places to visit, places to stay, places to eat, books to read and films to watch etc. You can either subscribe to the podcast or search the map for a podcast or information about the place of interest.
15. Difficult Landings and Bizarre Airports (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)15/02/2011
In this episode we talk about those airports around the world that make landing that little bit more difficult!
14. Phillip Island (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)31/01/2011
In this episode we talk to Phillip Island resident Katrina Knight about Penguins, the Koala and food (not related!)
13. The Holy City of Varanasi (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)14/01/2011
In the first NoMad Rush Podcast of the 2011 we talk about the spiritual Indian city of Varanasi.
Alex, Katie and Amber on BBC Essex 24.12.1027/12/2010
Alex, Katie and Amber on BBC Essex (Dave Monk Show) 24.12.10
12. The North Pole (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)19/12/2010
In this delayed episode we look at the North Pole and ask for your help to send Simon there!
11. Husky Dog Sledding in Lake Louise, Canada (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)30/11/2010
As England braces itself for the cold snap, in this episode I recount a wonderful snowy experience in the back country of Alberta, Canada Husky Dog sledding.
10. The Little Mermaid (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)14/11/2010
In this episode we talk about Copenhagen's Little Mermaid. Gavin London explains his travel disappointment.
9. The Heritage of Seville (NoMad rush Travel Podcasts)31/10/2010
In this edition the NoMad Rush podcast visits the World Heritage Sites of Seville.
8. The Railways Of India (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)14/10/2010
In this episode a friend of the NoMad Rush Travel Podcast Gavin London reports from a train journey in India.
7. On The London Buses (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)30/09/2010
In this edition the NoMad Rush podcast visits London and rides on the classic Routemaster Bus.
6. Chernobyl (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)14/09/2010
In this episode I recount my bizarre trip to the sight of world’s largest nuclear accident, Chernobyl.
5. Le Mont Saint Michel (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)31/08/2010
In this show we visit the magnificent Le Mont Saint Michel on the west coast of France
4. The Crazy Horse Memorial (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)14/08/2010
In this edition we take a look at the history and dedication of one man as we visit the Crazy Horse Memorial in South Dakota.
3. 24 Hours of Le Mans (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)29/07/2010
In the third episode the NoMad Rush Travel Podcast visits Le Mans 24 Hour endurance race.
2. Enchanting Essaouira (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)14/07/2010
This edition of the NoMad Rush Podcasts visits the enchanting town of Essaouira.
1. What on Earth? (NoMad Rush Travel Podcast)05/06/2010
Welcome to the first NoMad Rush Travel Podcast. In this show we meet NoMad Rush and learn about us, what you can expect from the show and how to contact us.