He says that's his best offer. Is it?
She says she agrees. Does she?
The interview went great—or did it?
He said he'd never do it again. But he did.
Read this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You'll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you. You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro's professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate your world.
Chapter 001Duration: 08min
Chapter 002Duration: 39min
Chapter 003Duration: 56min
Chapter 004Duration: 57min
Chapter 005Duration: 43min
Chapter 006Duration: 46min
Chapter 007Duration: 56min
Chapter 008Duration: 01h09min
Chapter 009Duration: 58min
Chapter 010Duration: 04min