Go from pending to published.
Want to publish a book?
If the idea of becoming an author is at the top of your bucket list, this is the good news you've been waiting for: it's not nearly as difficult as it used to be to create a book and get it published. Yet when you're still in the dream phase, your book-to-be is basically in perpetual pending status. You can imagine what it's like to be an author, but how much more satisfying would it be to go through the process and actually bring your ideas to life?
The rise of digital publishing makes it easy for anyone to get started. Yet with so many resources out there, there's still a problem: it's difficult to know where to dive in, where to be cautious, and where to ultimately place your energy in order to actualize your goal.
Check out the Archangel Ink Self-Publishing Report, where you'll learn:
- How you can get started building your book on virtually any budget (even if you have more time than money)
- The key elements you should consider to get the most from your book, and make it as appealing as possible to potential readers
- Why getting the details right (like formatting structure and design) can impact sales dramatically
- The multiple ways that self-publishing trumps traditional publishing
- Benefits from self-publishing your project that go beyond book sales
Chapter 1Duration: 15s
Chapter 2Duration: 18s
Chapter 3Duration: 04min
Chapter 4Duration: 50s
Chapter 5Duration: 04min
Chapter 6Duration: 05min
Chapter 7Duration: 08min
Chapter 8Duration: 06min
Chapter 9Duration: 04min
Chapter 10Duration: 04min
Chapter 11Duration: 01min