Mastering the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max Camera
The iPhone camera has so many hidden features and tricks that you probably don't know about and only a book like this can help to expose those hidden features for you.
If you have an iPhone 11 Pro and want to be able to take stunning photos with it, then this book is for you.
The three Cameras that protrude from the back of the iPhone 11 Pro are incredible, but will require that you master the camera setting for you to be able to use it to capture great shots, which is why you should be ordering this book right away because it is going to tell you how to do just that.
Very often the manuals and user guide that accompany devices tend to be basic on providing the best tricks and tips required to get the best from such devices which is why this book was written to help you get the most out of your iPhone 11 Pro Camera app.
In this book, you will learn;
- How to use the iPhone 11 Pro to take selfies
- The meaning of slofie, QuickTake, Burst and how they improve your iPhone photography
- Why manual camera settings can improve your picture quality
- How to access some hidden camera functions that you probably did not expect a phone camera to have
- The different functions of the three lenses and how you should use them
- Why you should not use the digital zoom and use the optical zoom instead to get the best from your photos
This book shows many more functions than you would expect to find on a phone and helps you better utilize your iPhone 11 Pro when next you go on a trip, visit the airport, go on vacation, capture important moments and document the different stages of your child's life.
Chapter 1Duration: 17s
Chapter 2Duration: 02min
Chapter 3Duration: 09min
Chapter 4Duration: 07min
Chapter 5Duration: 21min
Chapter 6Duration: 07min
Chapter 7Duration: 23min
Chapter 8Duration: 09min
Chapter 9Duration: 01min
Chapter 10Duration: 26s