What if you could find a yoga method that trains your entire body better and faster?
Throughout history, different forms of yoga have been used. Some are for beginners or people who can’t handle a lot of muscle building; others are for the hardcore trainers and trainees.
If you are looking for something with major benefits and you’re tired of the regular yoga forms that don’t deliver enough results, you should look into Ashtanga yoga.
Warning: It’s not for everyone!
Ashtanga yoga is based on using eight limbs. Synchronizing is what matters most. Good posture, controlled breathing, focus, and other meditative ways of optimizing your inner and outer strength lie at the basis of this particular yoga form.
Each of the techniques in Ashtanga yoga has been studied and designed to ensure a better health and happier life. Numerous yoga practitioners have discovered just how useful it can be. And so will you, if you decide to check out this audiobook.
Subtopics will be discussed in this audiobook such as:
- Whether or not Ashtanga yoga is for you (it’s not for everyone).
- The most important benefits of this yoga form.
- Understanding the methods and the significance of the poses, techniques, and exercises.
- Whether or not you should buy a yoga mat, and what to look for if you do.
- All the most important steps to Ashtanga yoga.
- How to have a healthier, happier life by practicing Ashtanga yoga, and develop strength and flexibility.
Once you understand how beneficial Ashtanga yoga is and what you can do with it, you won’t ever look back. Both the spiritual and physical side make absolute sense, and you will feel rejuvenated when you try it.
Pick up this easy, simple guide to see what you’re getting into and to get a better grasp on this mysterious Asian tradition and practice. If you want to learn more, then click on the "Buy Now" button.
Track 1Duration: 11s
Track 2Duration: 07min
Track 3Duration: 09min
Track 4Duration: 03min
Track 5Duration: 10min
Track 6Duration: 09min
Track 7Duration: 11min
Track 8Duration: 06min
Track 9Duration: 01min
Track 10Duration: 21s