Learn what Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is and how to treat it.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) can be a tough disorder to deal with, but if we learn to understand what it means, what the symptoms are, and what its main causes are, we will be better able to handle the effects of it. Moreover, symptoms can be treated and people who have it can heal. In this book, I will give you some valuable insights as to how. You will learn:
- The most common symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- The explanation and definition of OCD
- Biological, psychological, and environmental causes
- More about treatments, medicine, and solutions
- Brain science and neurological background of the disorder
- Ways to handle people who show symptoms of OCD, whether they are children or adults
- And much more!
So don't wait; download today!
Track 1Duration: 12s
Track 2Duration: 01min
Track 3Duration: 02min
Track 4Duration: 03min
Track 5Duration: 13min
Track 6Duration: 07min
Track 7Duration: 02min
Track 8Duration: 02min
Track 9Duration: 04min
Track 10Duration: 05min
Track 11Duration: 20s